R2019b is now out and available for you! - Check it out here: http://bit.ly/MATLAB2019b.
• Make sure you check out the latest automotive features as well as the info about Driving Scenario Simulation.
• The sensor models for Unreal Engine (UE4) can be found in the Simulink library: Automated Driving Toolbox -> Simulation 3D
• I recommend to check out this closed-loop controls model using UE4 as well Driving Scenario Designer
Some important notes
• Your complimentary software license allows you to use the new release.
• We recommend to upgrade at your earliest convenience.
All of the functionality that we have given you as a pre-release package for the Y2 simulation challenge is now part of R2019b.
Your action items
• Please reserve some time in your busy schedule to explore the new features.
• Forward this mail to your team mates as you see fit.
• Get in touch with us at [email protected] or your mentors in case of questions.
Best regards and looking forward to collaborate in Y3,